The professional person in charge of the facility or their designee may, for good cause, deny any of the following rights:
- The right to wear one’s own clothing.
- The right to keep and use one’s own personal possessions, including toilet articles, in a place accessible to the patient.
- The right to keep and spend a reasonable sum of one’s money for small purchases.
- The right to have access to individual storage space for the person’s private use.
- The right to see visitors each day.
- The right to have reasonable access to telephones, both to make and receive confidential calls or to have such calls made for them.
- The right to have ready access to letter-writing materials, including stamps and to send and receive unopened mail and correspondence.